A visit to one of Finland's oldest family businesses, the Lignell & Piispanen distillery in Kuopio. On this distillery tour, you'll hear how berry liqueur and other high-quality Finnish alcoholic drinks are made. At the same time, you can learn about the history of Kuopio's oldest commercial house. The tour ends with the Experience in an Old Brewery Vault, at the restaurant Musta Lammas in Satamakatu.
- Duration: The tour takes about 45 min, transfer to the restaurant about 15 min and dinner about 2½ hours.
- Location and starting point: Distillery tour: Gust. Ranin/ Lignell& Piispanen, Siikaranta 20, 70620 Kuopio. Dinner: Musta Lammas, Satamakatu4, 70100 Kuopio.
- Group size: 5-30 people (according to the number on the distillery tour).
- Availability: Group bookings available all year round: on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Not on public holidays.
- Guide languages: Finnish, English
- Price:5-9 people, €110/person incl. VAT (distillery visit €15/person), 10-30 people, €105/person incl. VAT (distillery visit €10/person)
- Included in the price: Guided tour of the distillery and a small sample. Four-course Experience menu combined with a tailored drink package. For each course, there is a Musta Lammas cocktail made from Lignell & Piispanen products or a delicious wine. The taste combinations are carefully chosen.
- For an extra charge: You can buy drinks from the distillery shop to take with you. Bus transport to the distillery and/or back to the city centre. Partner: Pohjolan Matka. Additional drinks with dinner, e.g. an aperitif, coffee and brandy etc.
- Where you can book: email@example.com, +358 44 5810 453 or www.pannuhuone.net