Come and learn about the world of wild herbs in the rural Hiltulanlahti district of Kuopio.
Wilderness and nature guide, environmental companion and wild herb instructor, Piia Ratava will take you into the grounds of Koivumäki Manor to learn about familiar garden plants in a completely new way. She will explain how everyone can make use of garden plants, for both culinary and medicinal purposes. After the tour, you can enjoy supper together and continue the conversation. If something is found growing naturally that can be eaten straight away, it will end up on the plates.
- Duration: The guided wild herb tour takes about 1 hour and the meal about 1 hour.
- Location and starting point: Koivumäki Manor, Koivumäenkuja18, 70800 Kuopio. Participants should make their own way to the manor. Bus No. 31.
- Group size: A minimum of 6 people is required for a guided tour; the maximum is 30.
- Bookings in advance either by email to email@example.com or by calling +358-17-3614291 on the previous day (Sun) by 3pm.
- Availability: Available in summer 2021 upon request.
- Guide languages: Finnish, English
- Price: €35/person incl. VAT. Payment on arrival by cash or card.
- Included in the price: Guided wild herb tour of the grounds of Koivumäki Manor and supper with coffee/tea.
- For an extra charge: Bus transport. Alcoholic drinks with supper.
- Where you can book: Koivumäen KartanoOy, tel. +358-17-3614291, www.koivumaenkartano.com or firstname.lastname@example.org