Panorama Bar is situated at the Tahko ski resort, on top of the Tahko hill. The restaurant is open all year round, during the days for the skiers and during the evenings based on prior table reservations. Panorama is a restaurant built of logs and has seating for 90 persons inside and for a further 110 persons in the warm pavilion. Panorama also has a scenic terrace, sauna and spring-water hot tub. The water comes straight from a spring situated at the top of the hill. Dine in the fabulous scenic surroundings on top of the Tahko hill, overlooking Lake Syväri. You do not have to climb the hill yourself – just enjoy the ride on board the big red snow groomer, the king of the slopes.
The tasty dinner menus take you on a delicious food journey based on Finnish culinary traditions, and the gorgeous scenic restaurant is an ideal place for those who love great views. The dishes available on the menu are made of Finnish ingredients.
You can come to Panorama by car, by climbing the formidable Tahko stairs, by riding the chairlift and during wintertime by riding Panorama’s own snow groomer. The snow groomer seats 16 people and reaches the top of the hill in about 15 minutes.
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Location/Starting point: The station at the foot of the Tahko hill
- Group size: Min. 4 persons
- Availability: All year round, during the winter the availability of snow groomer transportation depends on the weather
- Guiding languages: Finnish, English, Italian, German
- Price: €59/adult €29/child of 10–15 years €15/child under 10 years
- What’s included? A served three-course menu, transportation to Kabiini from the foot of the hill and back down. The prices do not include alcoholic drinks.
- How to get there: During the winter by the snow groomer or by an 8-seater minibus, in the summer you can also climb up the Tahko stairs or come by car.
- Accessible for people with disabilities: Yes
- Other options: Scenic sauna and spring-water hot tub, duration 2 hours, max. 12 people, price €300 (plus a towel for €10/person and swimsuit or swim trunk for €7/person); Scenic sauna and spring-water hot tub + Kabiini dinner, price €95/person, Min. 4 people
- Bookings and enquiries: Harri Jokela +358 440 493 462, email@example.com